[Jderobot] Introduction and interest in the project: Connection between web-browsers and JdeRobot servers

raghav jajodia raghav_jajodia777 en rediffmail.com
Mie Mar 11 16:37:19 CET 2015

Greetings everyone,
I am Raghav Jajodia, 3rd year computer science student at BITS Pilani, India.  I came across this Project : Connection between web-browsers and JdeRobot components using ICE for JavaScript on the ideapage.I have experience with technologies in web development, like Javascript, Jquery, HTML/CSS. Also,I have worked on communication protocols like HTTP.
I would like to know more about this project. Since this project involves data retrieval from JDERobot servers, Can we use HTTP protocol for the same? Also, apart from camera images and Kinect sensor data, are there any other objects which need to be retrieved? Waiting to hear from you.
Regards,Raghav Jajodia3rd year, B.E (Hons.) Computer ScienceBITS Pilani, India