[Jderobot] Building JDERobot Components

Tarciso Oliveira tarcisocomp en gmail.com
Sab Mar 14 22:20:12 CET 2015

Hi all,

I was trying to build JDERobot components according to the tutorial on
http://jderobot.org/Components#cameraserver.
When I ran: "cmake ." inside JdeRobot/trunk/src/stable/components I got the
following error message:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1 (list_subdirectories):
  Unknown CMake command "list_subdirectories".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

It seems like list_subdirectories macro cannot be found by cmake. How can I
fix this?
When trying to build cameraserver module separately, I got the following
errors:

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o
In file included from
/home/tarciso/workspaces/gsoc-workspace/JdeRobot/trunk/src/stable/components/cameraserver/cameraserver.cpp:27:0:
/usr/local/include/jderobot/camera.h:39:19: fatal error: image.h: No such
file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o
In file included from /usr/local/include/jderobot/camera.h:39:0,
                 from
/home/tarciso/workspaces/gsoc-workspace/JdeRobot/trunk/src/stable/components/cameraserver/cameraserver.cpp:27:
/usr/local/include/jderobot/image.h:39:20: fatal error: common.h: No such
file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o
In file included from /usr/local/include/jderobot/image.h:39:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/jderobot/camera.h:39,
                 from
/home/tarciso/workspaces/gsoc-workspace/JdeRobot/trunk/src/stable/components/cameraserver/cameraserver.cpp:27:
/usr/local/include/jderobot/common.h:32:22: fatal error: datetime.h: No
such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The referred files exist and are in the same directory as the source header
file, however for some reason the compiler cannot find them. It seems like
an include error. When I changed the include directives in files from:
<included_header> to: "included_header", the includes worked.
Then I had the following error:

[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o
/home/tarciso/workspaces/gsoc-workspace/JdeRobot/trunk/src/stable/components/cameraserver/cameraserver.cpp:29:49:
fatal error: visionlib/colorspaces/colorspacesmm.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/cameraserver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cameraserver.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

As it can be seen, it is the same error but now in the project source
folder. Did I do something wrong during project build? Is there a simple
solution for this or should I change include directives for each error?

Thanks in advance!

--
Tarciso Braz de Oliveira Filho
Undergraduate Student in Computer Science