[Jderobot] Building JDERobot Components

Luis Roberto Morales lr.morales.iglesias en gmail.com
Lun Mar 16 16:37:23 CET 2015

Hello,
As far as I know, to build JdeRobot components you should use the
instructions from "Compile and Install JdeRobot with CMake" [1] inside the"
Manual" section.

For compiling, first you should check if all needed dependences are
installed. After installing all dependences, you should move to the root of
the repository (or a new folder created inside) and call cmake using the
CMakeList.txt there. For example, if you have the repository at ~/JdeRobot
you need to run:

cd ~/JdeRobot
cmake .
make

These actions will trigger the compilation of all components of JdeRobot
that can be built in that system. If any dependence is missing, it will be
listed at cmake . output and a configuring error will be reported; if this
happens, you can install the missing dependences and re-run the command to
continue the configuring process.

For building only some components, please refer to the manual [1].

If you have more problems, please don't hesitate to contact this list again.

Regards,
L. Roberto Morales

[1] http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#Compile_and_Install_JdeRobot_5_with_CMake