[Jderobot] Openni server problem in installing JDE.

Abhinav Jain abhinavjain241 en gmail.com
Mie Mar 18 05:54:14 CET 2015

Hello,

I am facing the same problem as above. Could you tell me which line to
include? I have a folder named OpenNi2/ in my /usr/lib directory but not in
/lib and /lib64.

Thanks,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 9:30 PM, Francisco Pérez <f.perez475 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had the same problem and I solved it including the following line in the
> CMakeLists.txt in ~/Jderobot/Deps/openni2
>

> Make sure that Openni2 is installed in your system and you have a folder
> named OpenNi2/ in your /usr/lib directory to allow CMake to copy it in your
> JdeRobot working directory.
> Tipically openni2 libs will be installed in /usr/lib, but if your libs are
> in another path you can change the path in the SET directive. I don't know
> why that environment variable is not setted :S
>
> Hope it works!
>

> --

Abhinav Jain
*Second Year Undergraduate Student*
Department of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur