[Jderobot] Openni server problem in installing JDE.

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 en gmail.com
Lun Mar 16 17:00:15 CET 2015

Hello,

I had the same problem and I solved it including the following line in the
CMakeLists.txt in ~/Jderobot/Deps/openni2

Make sure that Openni2 is installed in your system and you have a folder
named OpenNi2/ in your /usr/lib directory to allow CMake to copy it in your
JdeRobot working directory.
Tipically openni2 libs will be installed in /usr/lib, but if your libs are
in another path you can change the path in the SET directive. I don't know
why that environment variable is not setted :S

Hope it works!