[Jderobot] Problemas con common.h y visualHFSM

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza josemaria.plaza en gmail.com
Mie Mar 18 13:46:45 CET 2015

uhm there are several common.h files in the JdeRobot current release (and
even in other software installed in your machine, as common.h is a very
usual name...).  Do you know which one is the intended one at
/usr/local/include/jderobot/encoders.h? It seems that encoders.h is the
header for the encoders interface (which has been replaced with pose3D
interface in the latest releases of JdeRobot...). Maybe the next step to
solve this problem is to locate the right common.h file and manually modify
the Cmakelist of the component generated with visualHFSM to include the
directory where such file is in the set of directories to search for
headers.

find . -name common.h
./src/stable/components/rgbdManualCalibrator/common.h
./src/stable/components/gazeboserver/plugins/nao/common.h
./src/stable/components/visualHFSM/common.h
./src/stable/components/naoviewer/common.h

Cheers,

JoseMaria

samuel.rey.escudero en gmail.com>:

> Hola a todos,
>
> Estoy empezando a trabajar con visualHFSM y estoy probando el
> automatafinal.xml que hay en el repositorio svn de Borja Menéndez. Genera
> el código y compila sin problemas, pero cuando entro a la carpeta build
> para generar el ejecutable con el comando make me aparece el siguiente
> error:
>
> samuel en samuel:~/jderobot/src/stable/components/visualHFSM/examples/build$
> make
> [100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/automata.dir/automata.cpp.o
> In file included from
> /home/samuel/jderobot/src/stable/components/visualHFSM/examples/automata.cpp:7:0:
> /usr/local/include/jderobot/encoders.h:38:20: fatal error: common.h: No
> such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/automata.dir/automata.cpp.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/automata.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>

> He comprobado que existe el archivo common.h, así que no entiendo el error.
>
> Gracias.

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza