[JdeRobot] VTK cmake warning

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:21:44 CET 2015

Hi there,

I noticed that after installing libpcl-1.7-all I've got warnings when
cmaking Jderobot like this one:

"-- The imported target "vtkCommonTCL" references the file
   "/usr/lib/libvtkCommonTCL.so.5.8.0"
but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:
* The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.
* An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.
* The installation package was faulty and contained
   "/usr/lib/vtk-5.8/VTKTargets.cmake"
but not all the files it references."

Also I installed libvtk5-dev and the warnings are gone, but PCL libraries
are missing :S
Have anybody else this problem?