[JdeRobot] [Jderobot] Jenkins Integration

Roberto Calvo rocapal at gsyc.urjc.es
Mon Mar 23 19:15:07 CET 2015

Hi Oscar,

I disabled the other projects in Jenkins because there are based in
subversion source code. I think that it doesn't make sense use this
projects since the source code updated is in Github. But if you need it
for something just tell me.

The Jenkins project 'JdeRobot-GitHub' is compiled and tested for Ubuntu
14.04 in amd64 arch. At the moment there is no process to create debian
packages. Francisco Pérez is working hard in this task, and I'm sure
that in a few weeks they will be ready.

Regarding your Jenkins account, it's not linked with LDAP. Just is a
single account in jenkins infrastructure. Your last login was 5 months
ago according Jenkins log. If you want I can reset your password.

Best,