[JdeRobot] Cameraserver

shahsahil sahilshah5 at outlook.com
Wed Mar 25 09:40:34 CET 2015

In the Gtk uvc video viewer, I am being able to use my webcam at 160*120
resolution. for all other resolutions its the same black screen. I tried
changing the config files of cameeraserver and cameraview to that reolution
but it didnt help.

For the codes you said to to enter in the cpp files to print the dots, I ran
the camera server again but didnt see any change. It may be because my
camera output is a black screen.

For the command
echo -e "blacklist snd_usb_audio\n uvcvideo timeout=10000 quirks=0x80
nodrop=1" > /etc/modprobe.d/jderobot_workarround.conf
I am getting error permission denied. I also used sudo but still have the
same error.
I am trying to resolve the error.

I just cloned the virtual machine and then trying to update the ubuntu
software in the clone to see if it helps. I will keep trying different
methods and keep you updated.