[JdeRobot] Mk802IV with Jderobot

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:48:03 CET 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to install Jderobot on a MK802IV which has an ARM processor. I'm
having problems with ICE3.4 (I have installed Ubuntu 12.04 on it). Has
someone installed Jderobot on it or an ARM?

My current problem is when I'm compiling Jderobot, ICE posts this error
when compiling interfaces:

"
/usr/include/IceUtil/Config.h:45:5: error: #error "Unknown architecture"
"
I check that file and it describes the architecture and the order of bytes
(big or little endian). But it doesn't describes ARM architecture.
I have also written on ICE forums in case they also help me.

Thank you