[JdeRobot] Do we need to have a Test Harness set up?

Lihang Li licalmer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:37:19 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

As I've been with JdeRobot for a while, I'm wondering if we got a Test
Harness(*automated test framework*) to ensure that everything is still just
working as expected after a feature is added or some bugs fixed.

As test can be very crucial to software quality, I suggest that we should
develop our own Test Harness if we have not got one.

Any ideas? Please correct me if there is something wrong since I'm still
rather new to the community, I'm really looking forward to know the
development and community better.

Regards,
Lihang

--
Lihang Li
National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR)