[JdeRobot] Raspberry pi II error installing enviroment

Jose Antonio Fernandez cbyte18 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:35:56 CEST 2015

Hi all

I was about install the jderobot enviroment on a Raspberry Pi II device but
I find an error that blocks me.

At first I burn on a SD card the raspbian image and then I do an apt-get
dist upgrade and a apt-get upgrade.
After that I go to install the enviroment

I install all the dependencies OK
I modified the Ice Config.h to support ARM devices
I did cmake
And when I do make I have the following error:

"/API.cpp:22:
/home/pi/JdeRobot-5.2.4-RC1/src/stable/components/introrob/gui.h:33:21:
fatal error: gtkglmm.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated."

thanks all

--
*Jose Antonio Fernandez Casillas*