[JdeRobot] Compiling ARDroneServer

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:34:59 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I've been trying to compile ARDroneServer from Alberto's repository [1].
I compiled already the SDK.
After that, I tried to use CMake, and I change the following lines so it
could work on my computer, since was hard wired to work with Alberto's
Jderobot directory.

set(DEPS_DIR /home/andresjhe/git/JdeRobot/Deps)

> set(INTERFACES_CPP /home/andresjhe/git/JdeRobot/src/stable/interfaces/cpp)
>
> set(INTERFACES_CPP2 /usr/local/lib/jderobot)
>
> set(JDE_LIBS /home/andresjhe/git/JdeRobot/src/stable/libs)

CMake got ready everything for the make, but I encountered a very weird
error:

~/svn/Alberto/trunk/ardrone_server/build$ make

Scanning dependencies of target ardrone_server

[  6%] Building CXX object
> CMakeFiles/ardrone_server.dir/src/ardrone_driver.cpp.o

In file included from
> /home/andresjhe/svn/Alberto/trunk/ardrone_server/src/interfaces/pose3di.h:7:0,

                 from
> /home/andresjhe/svn/Alberto/trunk/ardrone_server/src/ardrone_driver.cpp:2:

/usr/local/include/jderobot/pose3d.h:39:20: fatal error: common.h: No such
> file or directory

 #include <common.h>

                    ^

compilation terminated.

make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/ardrone_server.dir/src/ardrone_driver.cpp.o] Error
> 1

make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/ardrone_server.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

It's very weird because it's an ICE intereface and it's automatically
generated, and it's in the same folder.
The /usr/local/include/jderobot/common.h file exists but I don't know why
it's not detecting it.
I tried both using git and debian packets to install JdeRobot, but I got
the same error.

Any help will be welcome!

Thank you.
Andres.