[JdeRobot] Jderobot help

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:12:41 CEST 2015

Hi Ivan,

we will be pleased to help you in whatever issue that you have. Feel free to
post here your questions! If you are starting with JdeRobot in Mac, I would
recommend you to install a virtual machine first. It will be more flexible
in terms of testing and developing and it will avoid you some headaches.
It's true that maybe you will have some limitations related with graphics
and gazebo, but it should be fine :D

    1. Try to install VirtualBox or VMWare Fusion for Mac, and Download an
iso image of ubuntu 14.04 from  here
<http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop>   The 64-bit one is the best for
develope I guess.
    2. When you have the virtual machine ready, follow  these
<http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#JdeRobot_dependencies>   instructions in order
to install the JdeRobot dependencies.
    3. Download the project source code from  github
<https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot>
    4. Once you have the virtual machine and the dependencies ready, follow
these <http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#Setting_up>   steps to compile the
project.

Doing that you should be able to run cameraserver and cameraview without any
problems! And remember to post here all your problems!

Keep goning!