[JdeRobot] quadrotorplugin help

Satyaki Chakraborty satyaki.cs15 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:25:35 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I was going through the quadrotorplugin.cc[1] file. I failed to understand
how the velocity of the ArDrone will be updated if I use a CMDVel proxy
from an ICE client to set the linear velocities of the quadrotor.
Shouldn't there be something like "this->model->SetLinearVel(...)"
statement in the "onUpdate()" method of the plugin or is the velocities and
other state parameters getting updated some other way?
If I am missing something, please let me know. :)

Thanks,
Satyaki

[1]
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot/blob/master/src/stable/components/gazeboserver/plugins/quadrotor/quadrotorplugin.cc