[JdeRobot] quadrotorplugin help

Roberto Calvo rocapal at gsyc.urjc.es
Wed May 27 10:18:41 CEST 2015

Hi Satyaki,

You have this class that implements the ICE interface

class CMDVelI: virtual public jderobot::CMDVel

The setCMDVelData method of this class is called when you use the ICE
interface, and set the velocity using qp->setVelocityCommand(vel). This
method update the velocity_command_ variable that it's used to update
the velocity in QuadrotorPlugin::OnUpdate() method.

Let me know if you get it.

Best,

--
Roberto Calvo Palomino        | Robotics Lab (GSyC)
R&D Android Mobile Engineer   | Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

Twitter: @rocapal
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rocapal