[JdeRobot] Debian packages ready!

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:18:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am glad to announce that the debian packages for the installation of
JdeRobot is already out! This package will allow you to install all the
dependencies of JdeRobot and launch components without worrying about the
manual installation process  here
<http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#JdeRobot_dependencies>  .
Nevertheless for developers we have not a developers package yet, but it is
comming! So if you want to compile JdeRobot from source or write your own
component you still have to install the dependencies manually.
To install JdeRobot from debian packages you can follow the instructions
here <http://jderobot.org/Downloads#Debian_packages_from_our_APT_Repository>
.

For now it is only available the 64-bit version for Ubuntu 14.04. But I am
working on the 32-bit version of the package. It will be out soon too!

Feel free to post here all the issues you face during the installation
process. Whatever the feedback you leave here is very welcome!