[JdeRobot] Debian packages ready!

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:15:52 CET 2015

Hi everyone!

The new version of JdeRobot is now available! It's *JdeRobot 5.3-RC1*. There
is two packages now: one for casual users that only want to use and test
components, called /jderobot-core/; and another one for developers that want
to modify or develop new components, called /jderobot-deps/.

The first one is a standalone package which install all the jderobot
libraries and binaries, and all the dependencies needed for jderobot to
work.
The second one installs the dependencies needed for JdeRobot to compile.
Once this package is installed you have to download the source code of
JdeRobot from github and compile the project as usual (cmake&make).

I've updated the manual, so you can see the installation instructions from
[1].

Also you can put all your issues and doubts here, so I can help you with any
problem you face!

[1] http://jderobot.org/Manual-5#From_debian_packages_in_our_APT_Repository