[JdeRobot] Help: How to implement CameraI?

Victor Arribas v.arribas.urjc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 01:11:12 CET 2015

Hello,

*What is the best way to get up a Camera interface?*

I suppose that could inherit from jderobot::Camera or CameraHander but,
there is in some place a "push" based implementation?

I saw CameraI for quadrotor, ardrone_server, cameraserver, and all requires
more that 100 lines to overcome it. And less that 50% is solution specific.

*So my stupid question:*
Since I only want to PUSH a cv::Mat into a CameraI attribute, and let
CameraI to server same frame until I push a new one...
is there in some place an already done implementation of this?

Or even internal update of byte* pixelData through a function pointer.

Thanks in advance.