[JdeRobot] Installing and compiling

samartin samuel.martinm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:22:18 CET 2015

Hi!

I am trying to install and compile some components on my new laptop with
ubuntu 14.04, but I have been incapable of doing it so far. In my old
laptop, I had JdeRobot installed and everything working on ubuntu 12.04, I
got to develop some components too.

I have installed it from debian packages in APT Repository, like the last
time in the other laptop, and everything seemed to be fine, programs such as
cameraserver and cameraview are installed and gazebo is working fine too.
But when I try to compile a component inside JdeRobot package I have this
error (after executing a cmake .):

samuel en samuelLinux:~/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/components/basic_component$
make
[ 16%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/guigtk.dir/gui/gui_gtk/gui.o
In file included from
/home/samuel/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/components/basic_component/gui/gui_gtk/gui.h:28:0,
                 from
/home/samuel/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/components/basic_component/gui/gui_gtk/gui.cc:22:
/usr/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:32:21: fatal error: gdk/gdk.h: No existe el
archivo o el directorio
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/guigtk.dir/gui/gui_gtk/gui.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/guigtk.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Or if I try to compile a component like in the tutorial with this commands:

$ cmake -Dbuild-default=OFF -Dbuild_introrob=ON .
$ make

This would be make's output:

[  9%] Building CXX object
src/stable/interfaces/CMakeFiles/JderobotInterfaces.dir/cpp/jderobot/encoders.cpp.o
[ 10%] Building CXX object
src/stable/interfaces/CMakeFiles/JderobotInterfaces.dir/cpp/jderobot/pose3dmotors.cpp.o
[ 10%] Building CXX object
src/stable/interfaces/CMakeFiles/JderobotInterfaces.dir/cpp/jderobot/exceptions.cpp.o
[ 10%] Building CXX object
src/stable/interfaces/CMakeFiles/JderobotInterfaces.dir/cpp/jderobot/bodyencoders.cpp.o
Linking CXX shared library libJderobotInterfaces.so
[ 10%] Built target JderobotInterfaces
Scanning dependencies of target jderobotutil
[ 11%] Building CXX object
src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CMakeFiles/jderobotutil.dir/CameraTask.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/samuel/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CameraTask.cpp:8:0:
/home/samuel/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CameraTask.h:37:82:
error: ‘requests’ was not declared in this scope
/home/samuel/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CameraTask.h:37:79:
error: ‘>>’ should be ‘> >’ within a nested template argument list
make[2]: ***
[src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CMakeFiles/jderobotutil.dir/CameraTask.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/stable/libs/jderobotutil/CMakeFiles/jderobotutil.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have tried to install dependencies manually but everything seems to be
installed, I don't know what can be missing.

Thanks in advance,
Samuel