[JdeRobot] Help: How to implement CameraI?

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 12:19:09 CET 2015

Hi Victor, I'm afraid there is no documentation about CameraI beyond the
comments that may be in the code of the tools / drivers that use it. Sorry.
Maybe JoseMaria has more idea than me about this issue, or Fran Rivas
aswell.
Despite there is no documentation about that, if you overcome a better
solution to get a camera interface, it will be so welcome!