[JdeRobot] Two questions: ArDrone deps & out-of-source build

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:17:14 CEST 2015

Hi Victor,

1- As the ardrone_server driver needs the parrot SDK to work, it make sense
that it throws an error if there is no SDK installed. If this error does not
appear in compilation time, it has to be fixed. On the other hand it also
depends on the installation method of JdeRobot, as the
installation-by-packages would install all the dependencies automatically;
if you, otherwise, choose the manual installation (from source) you'll need
to install all the dependencies before compiling JdeRobot (which includes
the ardrone SDK).

2- Which commit do you mean? I don't understand quite well this question :S

3- Do you mean in the JdeRobot compilation chain? I've not tested it, but I
think it would exist a workaround for this! Fran or Roberto will know
better!