[JdeRobot] Installing JdeRobot

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:52:35 CEST 2015

Hi Luis,

nice to meet you too :)
well I haven't noticed this error before but it happens to me aswell. This
is because you are trying to copy a file with the same name twice in the
same directory. cp command prevents you from lose data deniying the
operation if you try to copy two files with the same name to the same
destination at once (like you are doing with that command). In this case
there are two files named kinect.cfg, so this error pops.

The kinect.cfg is not important for the drone course, but the pioneer ones
maybe are useful. I'm looking the official JdeRobot repository and the name
of .cfg files for the pioneer cameras are cam_pioneer_left.cfg and
cam_pioneer_right.cfg (not cam_sensor_left.cfg and cam_sensor_right.cfg).
Are you using the lastest version of the github repository [1]? Let me know!

Regards!

[1] http://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot.git