[JdeRobot] Problems using real Ardrone2.0

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Dec 5 18:49:38 CET 2016

Use uaviewer tool to teleoperate the real drone, as you can see in the
manual section for this tool [1]. You can explore the commands studing
its source code and the cmdVel ICE interface [2].

Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Tools#UAV_Viewer
[2] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Interfaces#CMDVel

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:29 PM, javierus <j.gomezgarc en alumnos.urjc.es> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Aham, I see. So what would be the correct command to manipulate the drone? I
> guess there are multiple ways of doing it, but I´m looking for a way of
> beggining.
> First I would like to manipulate it with introrob_py and then the next step
> would be to program some orders for it to follow.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza