[JdeRobot] Problems using real Ardrone2.0

javierus j.gomezgarc at alumnos.urjc.es
Mon Dec 5 18:48:49 CET 2016

Hi;

I've tried using the commands you recommended me:

cp /usr/local/share/jderobot/conf/uav_viewer.cfg .
uav_viewer --Ice.Config=uav_viewer.cfg

but I also get an error, and it's the following:

Network.cpp:2169:Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Conexión rehusada

Could it be the mistake Aitor pointed out before? A matter of the ports in
introrob? But since I'm not using introrob, I don't get how this could
affect the result.

Any ideas? Sorry for the trouble and thanks again.