[JdeRobot] Problems using real Ardrone2.0

javierus j.gomezgarc at alumnos.urjc.es
Tue Dec 6 13:38:22 CET 2016

Hello Francisco;

I did everything you told me and I still get the same mistakes.
When i try to execute the ardrone_server, it always does the same until I
stop it with ctrl+z;

===================+> 192.168.1.1
Getting AR.Drone version ...
Getting AR.Drone version ...
Getting AR.Drone version ...
Getting AR.Drone version ...
Getting AR.Drone version ...

^Z
[1]+  Detenido                ardrone_server ardrone_server.cfg

It doesn't matter whether I write it with the --Ice.Config= or not, I get
the same result.
However when I try to execute the uav_viewer, if I do it with the
--Ice.Config= I get this;

Network.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Conexión rehusada

But when I write what you suggested me (without --Ice.Config=) i get this;

Could not create proxy

I've checked that the ports bind in the same places in the client and server
side, as you suggested, so I don't know how to procced. Of course I was
connected to the drones wifi all the time.

I saw in the uav_viewer guide
(http://jderobot.org/index.php/Tools#UAV_Viewer) that the ports are supposed
to be different than what I have for a real ardrone, I'm not sure if this
could be the problem.

For real ArDrone
UAVViewer.Camera.Proxy=Camera:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9994
UAVViewer.Pose3D.Proxy=Pose3D:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9000
UAVViewer.CMDVel.Proxy=CMDVel:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9850
UAVViewer.Navdata.Proxy=Navdata:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9700
UAVViewer.Extra.Proxy=Extra:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9701

However, I've tried to changed them but I'm not allowed to change them
because of the permissions.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the inconvenient.