[JdeRobot] Window name

Arturo Vélez Duque arturo92vd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:03:08 CET 2016

Good night,

I am trying to use the introrob interface to find mouse events on that. I am trying to do it with the function cv2.setMouseCallback from OpenCV, which need the window name as a parameter, and one function that do something under the mouse event.

The problem is that i am using cv2.setMouseCallback('Color filter’, foo), because i want to find the mouse event on that window and this is the name it takes when you open it. I want to know if i write it in the correct way, if it is the real name cause the foo function doesn’t detect the events there. How can i take the mouse events from that window?

Thanks in advance, regards,
Arturo.