[JdeRobot] New circuit for Gazebo

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Fri Feb 12 16:30:58 CET 2016

Hi Francisco,

 it looks promising! Very nice the car, is it a Mercedes Smart? Does
it come from a real Formula-1 race circuit?

 It will be a nice scenario for the robot programming exercises [1] and [2].

Good job!

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Teaching_robotics_with_JdeRobot#Robot_Races_in_Stage
[2] http://jderobot.org/Teaching_robotics_with_JdeRobot#Visual_follow-line_behavior

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Francisco Pérez <f.perez475 en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've adapted a 3D model of a race track to adopt it for our use. It is
> really simple and low-poly, so it should not exhaust gazebo. It also has
> only 3 textures included. It will be available soon in the official github
> repository.
>
> Here you are a couple pics of the circuit
>
> <http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4642911/IMG-20160211-WA0004.jpeg>
>
> <http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4642911/IMG-20160211-WA0000.jpeg>
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos