[JdeRobot] Openning a .sdf file with Blender

s.rey samuel.rey.escudero at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:56:16 CET 2016

Hello all!

I am trying to modify a gazebo model for making it looks like a taxi, and
for that I have downloaded Blender, to use it for editing the model, but I
have seen that blender can only open its own files (.blend or something
similar). My question is, is there any way of opening this .sdf with Blender
for modifying it? Or do someone know another program for editing a .sdf
model?

Thank!