[JdeRobot] Openning a .sdf file with Blender

Alberto Martin almartinflorido at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:47:38 CET 2016

Hi Samuel,

the .sdf file represents the structure and interconnections of robot see
[1]. Gazebo uses collada files to model robots [2] [3], then if you want to
create or modify a 3d model you need import collada files to blender [4].

regards

[1]:
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot/blob/master/src/stable/components/gazeboserver/models/ArDrone/model.sdf
[2]: