[JdeRobot] Troubles running examples

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Feb 25 07:23:28 CET 2016

Hi Arturo,

it is not seeing the cameraserver.cfg configuration file. It is a
known bug in the current JdeRobot package. To overcome it just find
the cameraserver.cfg in your machine (It is already installed in
/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf I think), copy it to the directory from
which you are running cameraserver and it should work.

You will have to do a similar trick for cameraview.cfg and
cameraview.glade (in /usr/local/share/jderobot/glade I think) files.
This issue will be solved in the new JdeRobot package.

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Arturo Vélez Duque
<arturo92vd en gmail.com> wrote:
> Good night,
>
> I´ve found some troubles meanwhile i try to run the examples:
>
> arturo en arturo-Parallels-Virtual-Platform:~$ cameraserver
> --Ice.Config=cameraserver.cfg
> PropertiesI.cpp:407: Ice::FileException:
> file exception: No such file or directory
> path: cameraserver.cfg 1
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Thanks in advance, regards,
> Arturo