[JdeRobot] Good practices into github commits

Francisco Rivas franciscomiguel.rivas at urjc.es
Mon Jan 11 20:06:51 CET 2016

Hi all,

we have a new "good practice" that we want to introduce into our git
protocol. Please, include the issue number before each commit so we can
trace the solution of the issue in a better way.

If you want to commit some changes related to the issue 123 you should
include #123 into the text of your commit.

Don't care if you have to commit multiple changes into a single issue just
put the same issue number into all the commits.

thanks to all,
Fran.