[JdeRobot] Good practices into github commits

Victor Arribas v.arribas.urjc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:31:44 CET 2016

I will try to do this.

But please, no one use Fix, fixes close or closes #<number> because this
lead in a bad traking for github:
> First commit with this text will close issue and be tracked by github
> Any other commit will be silently omited by github

By the way, perhaps you need a better tool (or at least look) to review git
log.
You can try logmerges:
  https://github.com/varhub/my-gitconfig/blob/master/.gitconfig#L8-9
  It filters log to only present you merges into HEAD (==pull request).
Experimental!

PS: I cant remember what verbs are hooked by github to automatize several
stuff like issue closing.