[JdeRobot] Trying launch kinect with introrob_py Gazebo.

FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ fj.gutierrezs at alumnos.urjc.es
Sun Jan 17 17:14:07 CET 2016

Hi,

I am trying run introrob_py with world kinect.world I got the follow.

gazebo ../gazebo/worlds/kinect.world --Ice.Config=kinectServer.cfg

Kinect Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9998
Constructor CameraRGB
safeThread
Constructor CameraDepth
safeThread
        adapter->add(object, ic->stringToIdentity(Kinect));

I run the gazebo world with the Ice config file and get the ice object adapter of kinect from gazebo.

But I dont know how I have to configurate the file introrob_py.cfg to get the camera sensor of kinect from introrob_py.

introrob_py --Ice.Config=kinect.cfg

Interface camera not connected
Interface cmdVel not connected
Interface navdata not connected