[JdeRobot] [JdeRoobot] New Release of code!

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Mon Jan 18 09:25:11 CET 2016

El 16/01/16 a las 22:23, FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ
escribió:
> Thanks,
> But if  I have got a old version.
> ¿Am I gonna have problems with the update to the new version?

Good morning.

Yes, **you could have many problems** if you are using the "old" (5.2
and previous) image interface. I don't know if there is more API
"incompatible" changes, so take caution.

There was a major change in the API jderobot and the major version
number wasn't incremented, so it could confuse developers.

Now you must to get server image format and use it in getImageData as
parameter.

Take a look at:
http://gsyc.escet.urjc.es/pipermail/jde-developers/2015-April/003755.html

I'll write again to that post to allow backward compatibility almost
without code changes.

Best regards.