[JdeRobot] [JdeRoobot] New Release of code!

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sun Jan 17 19:58:12 CET 2016

Nope, it should work. See the change list at [1]. No major change in
APIs has been undergone.
Anyway with the easy installation from packages that we have, the
update is recommended.

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Downloads#Stable_release_JdeRobot-5.3.1-rc1_.28January_2016.29

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 10:23 PM, FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA
SANCHEZ <fj.gutierrezs en alumnos.urjc.es> wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> But if  I have got a old version.
>
> ¿Am I gonna have problems with the update to the new version?
>
> Thanks very much :).

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza