[JdeRobot] Jderobot for Ubuntu 15.04

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:04:44 CET 2016

Hi!

first, thanks for your interest in our project, we really appreciate new
collaborators :)
About your question, we only give debian package support to the current
stable Ubuntu version (LTS), which is Ubuntu 14.04.
However, if you want to keep your current ubuntu version you can opt to try
a manual installation of the project as explained here [1] and tell us if
you face any problem so we could try to help you. I have to say that we are
currently not testing code in Ubuntu 15.04, so you may have problems with
some dependencies; that's why I highly recommend you to make a fresh Ubuntu
14.04 install and work with the current packages (it's more comfy), but it's
your decision :)

Good luck!
Fran.

[1]