[JdeRobot] Jderobot for Ubuntu 15.04

Victor Arribas v.arribas.urjc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:48:43 CET 2016

Hello Fran,

Issue is just that package is jderobot-deps-dev, not jderobot-deps.
By the way, except due package deprecation and core/framework switch, it
should work for ubuntu 15.04 with a "simple" package downgrade.

Vishnu, look at here [1] to get correct package names.

[1] http://jderobot.org/apt/pool/main/j/