[JdeRobot] Jderobot for Ubuntu 15.04

Vishnu Teja yvtheja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:43:33 CET 2016

Hi Francisco,

I am sure I have a stable internet connection. I searched things little on
this and came to know it's a version problem.

http://ppa.launchpad.net/v-launchpad-jochen-sprickerhof-de/pcl/ubuntu/dists/

Please see the above link. There is no vivid package.

Even this[1] says, it's a version problem

[1]
http://askubuntu.com/questions/498918/404-not-found-error-while-updating-using-aptitude

I just want to confirm this before I reboot my system.

Please confirm.

Thank you :)