[JdeRobot] Failed examples

Alberto Rodríguez Iglesias albertor.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:24:47 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to do the following examples 2.1 Cameraserver + Cameraview and
4.1 Simulated Kobuki + KobukiViewer:
http://jderobot.org/index.php/Running_JdeRobot

I've had some problems I don't know how to solve. First of all, with 2.1
I run the cameraserver in one terminal with:

*rocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf$ cameraserver*
--Ice.Config=cameraserver.cfg

and appears:

*[Info] loaded Ice.Config file: cameraserver.cfgURI:
0rocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf$*

Then in another terminal I run the cameraview like this:

*rocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf$ cameraview
--Ice.Config=cameraview.cfg*

And the terminal writes:

cameraview.cfgNetwork.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:connection
refused: Conexión rehusada/usr/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:46:
IceUtil::NullHandleExceptionViolación de segmento (`core'
generado)rocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf$ *

On the other hand, I've got the problem with example 4.1:

*rocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/models$
lsArDrone            f1                        hokuyo
pioneer2dxArDrone2           f1_dummy                  house_3
pioneer2dxJdearrow              face1                     jarama
pistablocks             face2                     kinect
pistaSimplecarApriltag        face3                     labyrinth
polaris_ranger_evcarColorBeacon     face4
lamp_post        RedArDronecereales           face5
logoETSIT        RedArDrone2charactersMario    face6
logoGMV          rescue_areacircuitoMontmelo   flyingKinect
logoJdeRobot     simpleWorldcityLarge          flyingKinect2
logoURJC         suncityMedium         grass_plane
mapaSimple       turtlebotJde2camconstruction_cone
GreenArDrone2             mud_box          whiteTaxidepartamental
ground_plane_sincolor     nao              yellowTaxiduck
ground_plane_transparent
paredesMontmelorocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/models$
gazebo simpleWorldpci id for fd 12: 80ee:beef, driver (null)libGL error:
core dri or dri2 extension not foundlibGL error: failed to load driver:
vboxvideoterminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what():
std::bad_allocrocaoscura at Robot:/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/models$*
I don't know what's happenning and I'd be very pleased if anyone could give
me some indications about how I could mend these problems in order to carry
out the examples.

Thank you very much,

Alberto