[JdeRobot] Uav-viewer CMDVel

Alberto Martin almartinflorido at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:38:58 CEST 2016

Hi Jorge,

the CMDVel interface [1] only contain the method setCMDVelData(), the
method getCMDVelData() implemented in your server don't exists in the
interface. In ardrone_server [2] you have an example in C++.

regards

[1]:
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot/blob/master/src/stable/interfaces/slice/jderobot/cmdvel.ice
[2]: