[JdeRobot] Navdata interface error using uav-viewer

AeroCano . jorge.cano.mart at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:41:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to launch a Navdata interface through ice to connect with
uav-viewer. I have already done with Pose3D, CMDVel, ArDroneExtra and
Camera successfully, but in the case of Navdata uav-viewer crashes with
this error:

*[Info] loaded Ice.Config file: uav_viewer.cfgQt has caught an exception
thrown from an event handler. Throwingexceptions from an event handler is
not supported in Qt. You mustreimplement QApplication::notify() and catch
all exceptions there.terminate called after throwing an instance of
'IceUtil::NullHandleException'  what():  /usr/include/IceUtil/Handle.h:46:
IceUtil::NullHandleExceptionAbortado (`core' generado)*

I have tried to perform as [1] inhering all from jderobot.Navdata but with
the same result. Any idea?

class NavdataI(jderobot.Navdata):
    def __init__(self):
        data = jderobot.NavdataData()