[JdeRobot] Navdata interface error using uav-viewer

AeroCano . jorge.cano.mart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:50:40 CEST 2016

Hi again,

I have finally solved it, was problem of my use of the interfaces. The
functions defined on Navdata() expects and extra argument that do appears
on the documentation and you have to implement, "current = None". The
implementation of the class in python is as simple as following:

class NavdataI(jderobot.Navdata):

    def __init__(self):
        pass

    def getNavdata(self, current = None):