[JdeRobot] Problems running 4.1, 5.1 examples(Gazebo)

Ignacio Malo ignaciomalo5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:02:54 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I´ve been trying to run the examples 4.1 and 5.1 from JdeRobot webpage, but
I can´t manage to do it.
Gazebo seems to run without any problems.
However, in Example4.1 I can´t create the turtlebot.world. I think it could
be a problem with the download
because if I look for it in the "world" folder, this turtlebot.world isn´t
available.
In Example5.1, the ArDrone appears correctly, but when I try to open the
uav_viewer, I get this message:

[Info] loaded Ice.Config file: uav_viewer_simulated.cfg
Network.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Conexión rehusada

How can I fix it?

Thank you,
Ignacio