[JdeRobot] Ice Object Not Exist

Arturo Vélez Duque arturo92vd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:03:12 CET 2016

Hello, this is the config file

Cameraview.Camera.Proxy=cameraA:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9999
Cameraview.Camera.Format=RGB8

And this is part of my code where i think it fail:

ic = EasyIce.initialize(sys.argv)
properties = ic.getProperties()
basecamera = ic.propertyToProxy("Introrob.Camera.Proxy")

cameraProxy = jderobot.CameraPrx.checkedCast(basecamera)

if cameraProxy:
		vc = cameraProxy.getImageData("RGB8")
		height= image.description.height
		width = image.description.width