[JdeRobot] Using replayer with more than one endpoint

samartin samuel.martinm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:11:08 CET 2016

Hi,

I was trying to use replayer with more than one endpoint, like two cameras
or a laser and a camera, so I can connect to both of them, but I have not
been capable so far. I don't know what to change in this line of the
configuration file:

Replayer.Endpoints=default -h localhost -p 9999

I tried things such as:

Replayer.Endpoints=default -h localhost -p 9999 : default -h localhost -p
9998

but nothing worked.

Thanks,
Samuel