[JdeRobot] Problem launching ArDrone + Introrob_py

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Thu May 12 19:43:10 CEST 2016

  Hi again,

  this is my last message for today. I promise...

  In this case, when I try to follow these instructions [1], the command
"gazebo ArDrone.world" goes fine, but I suppose the other side command is
obsolete. I mean "introrob_py --Ice.Config=introrob_py_simulated.cfg" it
doesn't exist anymore. If I go to the teaching_robotics local path and
entering to "introrob_py" folder, I can find a "main.py" which I guess I
have to launch. It would be something like this: "python main.py
--Ice.Config=introrob_py_simulated.cfg".

  This last command shows this message:
===================================
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/julio/phd/desarrollo/teaching_robotics/src/introrob_py/sensors/sensor.py",
line 50, in __init__
    self.cameraProxy = jderobot.CameraPrx.checkedCast(basecamera)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/camera_ice.py", line 710, in checkedCast
    return _M_jderobot.CameraPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy,
'::jderobot::Camera', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
ConnectionRefusedException: Ice.ConnectionRefusedException:
Connection refused

  I get the same error as I got and I explained in the previous e-mail with
"pioneer + introrob". So, I finally deduce something is definitely wrong
with gazebo plug-in.

  Please, any tip? Thanks,

  Julio

[1]