[JdeRobot] Problem launching ArDrone + Introrob_py

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Thu May 19 19:50:34 CEST 2016

  Hi again,

  here I suppose the problem is different. Gazebo is launched perfectly (I
see no errors even if I launch it with the verbose mode), but I am not sure
whether the other side (introrob_py) is well launched or not. I try with
this command "python main.py --Ice.Config=xxxxx.cfg", and I try with the
three different .cfg files I see, and I get different errors, such as:
python main.py --Ice.Config=introrob_py.cfg

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/julio/phd/desarrollo/JdeRobot-TeachingRobotics-master/src/introrob_py/sensors/sensor.py",
line 50, in __init__
    self.cameraProxy = jderobot.CameraPrx.checkedCast(basecamera)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/camera_ice.py", line 710, in checkedCast
    return _M_jderobot.CameraPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy,
'::jderobot::Camera', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
ConnectionRefusedException: Ice.ConnectionRefusedException:
Connection refused

  But, I get no errors if I use the introrob_py from "GitHub repository". I
figure out there are different versions in debian package
"teaching_robotics" and "GitHub repository".

  Thanks a lot for your help,

  Julio

--
http://www.juliovega.es