[JdeRobot] Problem when I run global_navigation

vane vanessa_1895 at msn.com
Wed Nov 9 21:45:21 CET 2016

Hi,

I've updated my repository and when I run global_navigation it works, But
when I use self.grid.worldToGrid(worldX, worldY) I have the following
problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/Vanessa/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/MyAlgorithm.py",
line 118, in generatePath
    posRobot = self.grid.worldToGrid(world_robotX, world_robotY)
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/Vanessa/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/sensors/grid.py",
line 45, in worldToGrid
    gridX = int((self.gHeight * math.cos(relativeAngle) / self.wHeight) *
(worldY - self.origX))
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'NoneType' and 'int'

How can I solve that?

Thanks

Regards!!