[JdeRobot] Cameraserver Image Compression

s.rey samuel.rey.escudero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:48:05 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am using cameraserver through a wireless connection, and I only get 4fps
with 640x480 images. I am trying to use image compression but I do not
perceive any improvement (I still get 4fps). I do not know if it is because
I am not really using compression or because of the computational cost (I am
working on a raspberry pi).

For using compression I am using the image format RGB8_Z. Is this enough or
I have to do something else?

Thanks!